Get ready for summer!
X-Cel's Pre-summer Swim Program is back!
Space is limited, so sign up today!!
Where: DeNunzio Pool on the campus of Princeton University
When: April 9 to June 1 (8 weeks)
Mondays and Wednesdays, - 3:15 to 4:30 PM; Friday, 4:45-6:00 PM
Fee: Two days per week (16 sessions) -- $315
Three days per week (24 sessions) -- $385
(USA Swimming registration fee is included in the fee.)
Requirements: The ability to swim laps, and follow instructions. Minimum age is 6.
You can apply to X-Cel's Pre-Summer Program by completing the following process.
1. Save the Registration and Medical
Form to your computer. ('Right click' on the respective links, and select
2. Complete the form using Microsoft Word.
3. Save the completed form to your computer.
4. Email the form to email@example.com indicating which days you would like to swim.
5. Print the form.
6. Sign the form. Please note that both swimmer and parent must sign the Registration and Medical Form.
7. Mail the completed, signed form, along with the appropriate fee to:
PO Box 3141
Princeton, NJ 08543
Upon receipt of your email with the completed electronic form, we will email you back with confirmation. Please note that submission of the form does not guarantee a position in the program as space is limited.
For more information, send your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
X-Cel Swimming, a New Jersey not-for-profit
organization, is a competitive USA
Swimming team dedicated to serving the young people of the greater Princeton area